Embryolisse is making a commitment: They are going GREENER!
TRANSPARENCY IS AT THE HEART OF THEIR DNA
· All their products are developed and manufactured in France, in factories committed to a sustainable development approach.
99% of their packaging is produced in Europe, more than half of which in France.
· They strive to continually improve the quality of their formulas and packaging to meet the needs of their consumers and the environment.
· The brand's latest products are eco-designed: they aim for 95%* minimum of ingredients of natural origin.
Although there is still a long way to go and they have many challenges yet to overcome, the brand's goal is to reformulate all their products, and have eco-designed packaging by 2022.
*excluding Artist Secret products, for which they aim for a minimum of 85% ingredients of natural origin.
Embryolisse's priorities have always focused on the efficacy and safety of their products. They favor short formulas where each active ingredient is meticulously chosen and measured, without compromising on tolerance.
· Their formulas prioritize ingredients of natural origin, derived from flowers and fruits, with a long history in medicine or the cosmetics industry.
· Their choice of active ingredients is never made at the expense of the skin’s well-being. Certain vegetable ingredients may be aggressive or allergenic – Embryolisse always take care to choose what the skin tolerates best.
· Synthetic ingredients are used to ensure the formula’s sensoriality and efficacy (preservatives to avoid bacterial contamination, sun filters to protect the skin, fragrance for sensorial appeal).
· They have always prioritized optimized consumption, with multi-function products which allow short routines.
MAKING RECYCLING A PRIORITY
The ecological future of our earth and oceans is in grave danger, and a matter of absolute urgency. Embryolisse therefore strive to continually improve the quality of their packaging, to optimize recycling and reduce waste:
· For several years, they have been working to reduce packaging wherever possible: they have eliminated unnecessary boxes; and as production goes on, they now remove the spatulas and the lids from the jars.
· All their tubes and bottles (plastic and aluminum) are recyclable.
· The brand removes plastic from their packaging whenever possible in favor of other materials with the lowest ecological footprint possible, such as glass and aluminum which are infinitely recyclable:
o Plastic tubes are being replaced with aluminum.
o Small plastic bottles are being replaced with glass.
o All their packaging is optimized to reduce the ecological footprint as much as possible: non-frosted glass, elimination of pearly varnishes on all Embryolisse boxes.
A COMMITMENT FROM EVERYONE
Each of us, in our own way, can act daily to improve things. At Embryolisse, they have implemented some small ecological gestures.